Fusion Applications BI Publisher Query Builder Schema dropdown shows Null and does not show list table owners
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You are in Fusion Applications Business Intelligence. The BI Publisher Query Builder returns a null and does not present a list of table owners
Steps to replicate:
- Log in to BI Answers or BI Publisher for Fusion Applications.
- New --> Data Model.
- When the Data Model screen opens, click to select Data Sets.
- When the right pane populates, click the New Data Set icon and select SQL Query from the list that appears.
- When the Create Data Set - SQL window appears, select a data source for a Fusion Application. The three possible choices are ApplicationDB_FSCM, ApplicationDB_HCM, and ApplicationDB_CRM.
- Click the Query Builder button.
- A new window opens and once loaded will then show null in the upper left. The list of values for Schema stays at Loading... and never shows the table owners in the database
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms