Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering a contact address via the 'Enter a different address' link, if the user clicks Cancel, an error message is displayed forcing the user to enter data into the required fields. In effect the user is unable to cancel.
Required field error: 'You must enter a value'
1. Navigate to Person Management and Search for the person.
2. Select the person and click on the Contacts tab
3. Enter a contact by clicking on Create on the Contacts tab.
4. Fill in details and then click the Enter a different address link for the contact.
5. Click Cancel and the error message is generated forcing you to enter an address.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms