Age Changed Life Event Does Not Get Triggered
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Benefits - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Benefits Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Manage Benefits-Maintain Benefits Enrollments
Users find that the Age Changed life event does not get triggered even after submitting the Evaluate Temporal Event Participation process.
Expectation is the Age Changed temporal life event to detect when an employee crosses the 65 year boundary as defined on the Derived Factor.
Due to this issue, users cannot deenroll employee from the plan
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log in and go Navigator > Benefits > Plan Configuration >
2. Manage Derived Factors > create Derived Factor for Age 20-65 years.
3 Manage Eligibility Profiles > create a profile using the above derived factor for criteria..
4. Attach the profiles to the plan.
5. Create Employee on 1-Jan-2012 with birthdate 11-Jan-1948
6. Manually add and process New Hire LE.
7. Enroll in Insurance Plan on 1-Jan-2012.
8. Run the process "Evaluate Temporal Event Participation" on 12-Jan-2013 ..
Temporal LE is not triggered
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms