Last updated on MARCH 04, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion General Ledger - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion General Ledger Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create a cross validation rule (CVR) that uses a condition filter of a single value and a validation filter with operator "is descendent of" another segment.
The rule is preventing the creation of account combinations that do not violate the rule, i.e., of account combinations that use a child value of the segment that is specified in the rule definition.
It appears the Is descendent Of operator is not working as expected.
The combinations using child values that meet the rule should be created successfully.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define a hierarchy for the segment of interest.
2. Validate and activate the tree code.
3. Flatten the row and column for the tree code.
4. Associate the tree code to the segment definition.
5. Deploy the flexfield
6. Define the cross validation rule
7. Try to create an account combination that violates the rule and the CVR error message appears as expected.
8. Try to create an account combination that does not violate the rule and the CVR error message still appears. This is not expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms