Troubleshooting - Display Issues when Creating, Previewing and Displaying Correspondence
(Doc ID 1546090.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service - Version 12A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Troubleshoot possible causes for the following symptoms:
- When sending a correspondence (e.g. offer letter) and adding a specific paragraph, only the paragraph that was newly checked is displaying to be sent.
- When editing correspondence and you choose Enlarged View to display the correspondence in full screen, when closing the Enlarged View, the text disappears. The user must close their session and bring everything back up.
- No text displayed when adding / previewing a correspondence paragraph (message template)
- Part of a paragraph containing manual variables is not displayed.
- There is no header information displayed when viewing an Offer letter.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document