Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect salary action is copied for employees when a retro Global transfer is performed causing all critical interfaces error out
Navigation: Person Management > Manage Employment > Edit > Update > Global Transfer
while doing a global transfer for a retro date for employees, the salary details on the global transfer row has incorrect action and action reason.
1. Say as on 03/05 we do a global transfer for 03/04.
2. Enter the Employment information for global transfer
3. Enter the salary information on the employment page
4. Complete global transfer
5. Access the manage salary page for global transfer
6. The system adds the new salary as of the global transfer with incorrect action and action reason.
The captured action and action reason is of previous row.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms