PJC: Unable To Close Re-opened Project Accounting Period Due To Tieback Status In 'R'
Last updated on MAY 14, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Costing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Project Costing Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User was unable to close a reopened project accounting period after processing the pending transactions. Projects validation has rejected some items and sent the tieback status of 'R' to the source system prevents closing the period.
Allow closing re-opened project accounting period after transactions are processed.
1. Navigate to Projects >Costs> Manage Accounting Period.
2. Click on Ledger (RR Primary Ledger).
3. Highlight the period P1-13 and select Close Period button.
4. Receive a message 'Confirmation' and the number.
5. Validate that processes complete successfully.
6. Period is still open.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms