Fusion Global HR : Unable To Perform Employee Rehire Because Of An Error
(Doc ID 1552881.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version,
When attempting to rehire a terminated employee, on the first page of the hire process, where users see a list of Matching Person records, an error is being displayed on choose or select one of the displayed matching person records.
Due to this issue, users are unable to perform an employee rehire.
The error popup does not have any error details; it is just a small window that says "Error" and has the "OK" button.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log into Fusion.
2. Navigator > Workforce Management > Person Management
3. Find an employee.
4. Click on the employee’s name.
5. Click on "Manage Work Relationship" in the task pane.
6. Click on Actions and choose terminate.
7. Enter required details and submit.
8. Navigator > Workforce Management > New Person
9. Select Hire an Employee.
10. Enter data in the Basic Details section corresponding to the person just terminated.
11. Click Next.
12. In the pane that opens up, displaying matching person records, click to select the Employee just terminated.
13. Observe that an error gets displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document