Last updated on MAY 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle REST Data Services - Version 2.0.2 and later
Oracle Application Express (formerly HTML DB) - Version 4.2.2 and later
Oracle Database Cloud Service - S5 - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Cloud Service – S20 - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Cloud Service – S50 - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Calling the Oracle REST Data Services (ORDS) / APEX Listener FOP from the Apex Print API Generates a 404 error and corrupt PDF.
- The error can be seen in a standard / local installation or when running on the Database Cloud Schema Service.
- The same report / code runs successfully on apex.oracle.com which uses BI Publisher as the print server.
The APEX code would be similar to the following:
1) Created a PL/SQL process on an application page run on submit.
2) This PL/SQL process refers to a 'Report Query' in the shared components section of the application.
3) The PDF document created as a result of this process contains a report ran in the called 'Report Query'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms