Payroll Relationship Inclusion Is Not Shown in Manage Object Group Page
(Doc ID 1555640.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Payroll Relationship group is being created on the In Manage Object Group page, employees that have been included are not shown. On reloading the page, the employee that was added cannot be seen. When attempting to add the employee again - the page allows the user to add the employee and save it, but the page does not show the employee.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Manage Object Groups.
2. Create a static Payroll Relationship group. Click Next.
3. Add an employee under Payroll Relationship Inclusions and Exclusions area. Click Save and Submit. No error is shown.
4. The employee name is NOT showing on the page.
5. Close this page and open it again.
6. No employee's name is shows on the page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document