Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to add payroll to a person even having Primary and Mailing addresses.
User receives following error -
No home address exists for this employee. (HRX-1560309)
1. Payroll> Payroll Calculations> Manage Payroll Relationships
2. Enter Legislative Data Group and Person Name
4. Click 'Payroll Relationship: Standard' under the Payroll Employment Tree
5. Click add under Payroll Details
6. Choose the payroll from the LOV.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms