Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The seeded notifications in Fusion do not meet expectations:
1. The verbiage does not always match our business terminology, e.g. 'Your Performance Review has been Reset ' (Seeded) vs 'Your Performance Review has been Returned for Update'
2. The default sender is always 'HCM-PMF-1_Notification@workflow.mail.us1.cloud.oracle.com'. This needs to allow for a user friendly alias.
3. The background color is always grey which is difficult to read with black font.
Please provide the following solutions:
1. For all Goal, Performance and Compensation notifications allow an administrator to configure the wording and look and feel of the notifications. Ideally speaking this should be a HTML based so we can apply bold and links as appropriate.
2. Provide the ability for an administrator to provide a user friendly alias.
3. Change the background color to white.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms