Fusion Global Payroll: State List of Values (LOV) is Blank in Add Deduction Component Pop-up on Manage Legal Reporting Unit Deduction Records Task
(Doc ID 1560198.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the "Manage Legal Reporting Unit Deduction Records" task, the state LOV is empty.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the Manage Legal Reporting Unit Deduction Records task.
2. Select your Legal Entity.
3. Click in the Manage Deduction Cards: Calculation Rules for Tax Reporting and Payroll Statutory Unit.
4. Click on Regional link in the Deduction Groups.
5. In Deduction Components section click on green plus to add a new record.
6. Add Deduction Component pops up.
7. State LOV is blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document