New Hire Allows Use Of Salary Calculator When Salary Basis Has Salary Components
(Doc ID 1560644.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Compensation - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When hiring a new employee, the salary ‘calculator’ is allowed when employee has a salary basis that has pay components. As a result, the salary components are getting populated as expected. User has noticed that the calculator is still active on the UI when a salary basis using components is selected and allows user to enter the salary information into the salary dialog box. This has caused to display an incorrect amount on Annual Salary field.
Calculator icon should be protected to update so the end user cannot click on the calculator icon and enter data into the Analyze Salary UI for employee having salary basis with salary components.
1. Log onto our Stage1 environment.
2. Go to Navigator>New Person>Hire an Employee task.
3. Enter the following data:
- Hire date = use current date
- Hire Action = HIRE
- Hire Reason = select from the dropdown list
- Legal Employer = Barry-Wehmiller USA
- Enter a last name and first name
4. Click NEXT.
5. If presented with the Matching Person UI, click CONTINUE.
6. Click NEXT.
7. Enter the following Employment Information:
- Business Unit = start typing ‘005’ and select the value returned.
- Job = enter ‘Painter’
- Business Title = enter a business title
- Department = start typing 005082 and select the returned department
- Assignment category = select full time regular
- Hourly Paid or Salaried = enter hourly
8. Scroll down the page to the Salary Information section. Notice the calculator icon next to the salary Amount field is an active icon.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!