Last updated on JULY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Opportunity Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Opportunity Import Errors out while importing records with the Opportunity Status as WON/LOST
File Import of Opportunities with Status = WON/LOST with a WON/LOSS Reason error out
The combination of attributes STATUS_CD; REASON_WON_LOST_CD;
This row cannot be imported because the parent opportunity record has errors. (MOO-450118)
The opportunity could not be imported because of an error in the child entity table MOO_IMP_OPTY_RESOURCES. (MOO-450120) - TABLE_NAME: MOO_IMP_OPTY_RESOURCES
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Fusion Application
2. Go to File Import > Object - Opportunity
3. Please browse for the file as attached in this SR. There are 3 records with 3 different status such as OPEN, WON, LOST.
4. WON and LOST records have a valid Reason in the Import File
5. Please note we have input the correct "LOOK UP CODE"
6. Submit the Import Job
7. Observe all the records with the status WON and LOST have errored out. Only the records with OPEN status gets loaded in successfully.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms