Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Manage Worker Performance-Evaluate Worker Performance
Performance Mgmt : Eligibility Profile Output is Inconsistent
Employees that do not meet the eligibility requirements in the Profile are still showing as eligible.
1. Log in as HR. Navigate to Administration > Setup and Maintenance.
2. Enter the task name >Manage Talent Eligibility Profile
3. Create Eligibility Profile
4. Attach the eligibility profile to the performance template
5. Navigate to document period of the performance template > Attach the eligibility profile
6. Run the eligibility batch process
7. The output must be as follows > All the direct reports who are above director must be eligible
8. Observe employees who are below directors and still they are eligible
Employees can be assigned Performance Documents for which they are not eligible.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms