Oracle Sales Cloud Understanding File-Based Data Import and Export
(Doc ID 1564536.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Sales - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You can import application data from external sources into the Oracle Sales Cloud data base by using the Define File-Based Data Import group of tasks available from the Setup and Maintenance work area.
Oracle Sales Cloud Understanding File-Based Data Import and Export is a collection of topics that aids you in using file-based data import functionality and export functionalities by providing:
- High-level information about the file-based data import process, architecture, and tools
- Detailed information for importing specific objects and their related objects
- Guidance to import a minimal set of fields for specific objects
- References to Oracle Enterprise Repository assets that support import of specific objects
- Guidance to export data using file-based data export and bulk export
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document