Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing an Edit > Update > Manager Change on an Employment record, the changes get submitted, but they don’t get reflected when navigating back to the Manage Employment page. Also unable to make any further changes at this point because the Edit button is greyed out / disabled.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log into Fusion as hcm.user
2. Navigator > Person Management > Search for Employee
3. Select Employee.
4. Click on the Manage Employment task in the left side pane
5. Click Edit > Update
6. Enter an effective date (we tried 6.3.2013 and 6.7.2013), select Manager Change as the action.
7. Change the manager name.
8. Click Review.
9. Click Submit.
10. Click Yes, then OK.
11. Logout and log back into fusion as hcm.user
12. Navigate back to the Manage Employment task for the same employee.
13. Observe that the manager name is still the old one. (The Manager Change isn’t reflected). The history doesn’t show any changes either.
14. Observe that the Edit button is now disabled / inactive / greyed out and doesn’t allow any further changes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms