Fusion Talent: Custom Content Type Shows No Details by Default On Portrait
(Doc ID 1565113.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Profile Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Content Type shows no details by default when information is being entered on an employee portrait.
When adding Content Items, the detail line items do not appear on the screen to be entered.
1. Attach Content Item to Content Type
2. Navigator > My Portrait - Experience and Qualifications card
3. Click Edit icon in the Skills and Qualifications region.
4. Select Content Type, Click Add
5. Select a Content Item from the pop up list.
6. Observe that the main line item is added to the screen with 5 fields (Number, Renewal Required, Renewal in Progress, Expiration Date, Issue Date)
These can be entered and for form saved with no issue.
7. Expand the details section.
Observe that there are 12 more fields here with important information (Training Units, Verified, Country, State, etc.) the user is not even presented with these fields to fill in when adding this Content Item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document