Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Directory Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Workforce Directory Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Portrait cards
Content Type shows no details by default when information is being entered on an employee portrait.
When adding Content Items, the detail line items do not appear on the screen to be entered.
Expect that all the detailed fields would be presented to the user when entering the Content Item for the first time.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Attach Content Item to Content Type
2. Navigator > My Portrait - Experience and Qualifications card
3. Click Edit icon in the Skills and Qualifications region.
4. Select Content Type, Click Add
5. Select a Content Item from the pop up list.
6. Observe that the main line item is added to the screen with 5 fields (Number, Renewal Required, Renewal in Progress, Expiration Date, Issue Date)
These can be entered and for form saved with no issue.
7. Expand the details section.
Observe that there are 12 more fields here with important information (Training Units, Verified, Country, State, etc.) the user is not even presented with these fields to fill in when adding this Content Item.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users can add Content Items and save without entering key information.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms