How To Include In A Configuration Package Value Sets That Have Segment Security Enabled
(Doc ID 1565942.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion General Ledger - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion General Ledger Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the source instance segment security is enabled on the cost center segment. An FSM export of the setup was performed and when the import was run using FSM export/import it was encountered that all the setup pages have no accounts.
For instance, the Specify Ledger Options page doesn't have a value for Retained Earnings account in the target instance.
The accounts can be entered manually in the target instance.
Expect to be able to export and import all setup information even when segment security is enabled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a COA structure and enable segment security rule on cost center segment in the source instance
2. Complete all GL and AP setups
3. Export setups from source instance
4. Import setups into target instance
5. After import find incomplete Ledger setups, incomplete AP system options regarding account combinations information.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document