PHONE_TYPE Display Sequence Not Taking Effect
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Manage Workforce Lifecycle-Manage Personal Information
Display Sequence entered into PHONE_TYPE Lookup is not the sequence shown within Edit Phone Details - Phone Type.
The expectation is Phone type should be displayed on sequence number.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log in to Fusion Application.
2. Go to Navigator > Person Management.
3. Search for Employee "Adrian".
4. Click on Edit Phone Number.
5. Click on Add Button.
6. The Type LOV shows the Phone Type in Alphabetic order and not in the order in the order of Sequence number.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms