No Notification Is Sent When Either Of Employee Or Manager Shares Performance Document
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Manage Worker Performance-Evaluate Worker Performance
Performance Management: No notification is sent when either employee or manager shares performance document
POD: ZAG - Release 5
Once a performance document is created, manager can work upon the goal setting phase and then share the performance document to employee. Also, once employee works on the performance document during goal setting phase, he/she shares document back to manager. In either of the cases, no notification is sent to them notifying that the employee or manager has shared performance document with them and they need to work upon it.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Manager creates performance document.
2. Add's additional competencies and goals.
3. Shares performance document with employee to work upon (No notification send to employee).
4. Employee access the performance document and add/edits additional goals/competencies.
5. Shares performance document back to manager (No notification send to manager).
6. Managers completes Set Goals step.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms