Last updated on MARCH 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Live Help On Demand - Version N/A to N/A [Release ATG v1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Loss of Functionality:
Optional-Data-Field values are missing from the Agent Console
The sequence of events:
- The site visitor clicks on the chat button on the page
- IS Chat Links and/or Rules capture data and assigned to Optional-Data-Fields
- these data are seen by an agent in the Console when chat is taken from the Chat Queue
- the problem is that Optional-Data values are not displayed on the Console
- Agents are missing information to assist a site visitor during chat
What recent change has occurred?
- July maintenance for the Live Help On-Demand was recently deployed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms