Fusion Talent: Document Date Does not Match Between the Screen View and the Printable Page
(Doc ID 1570779.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Product: Oracle Fusion Performance Management
Product Version: 22.214.171.124.0
STATEMENT OF THE ISSUE:
The manager changed the Start & End dates of Performance Document. However, when the manger tries to open the document in a printable page, the original date of the document period which was given in the performance document is appearing, not the changed date.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Login as a Manager and create document with Default document Period Date.
2. Edit the Start and End dates.
3. Create document and Goals added by manager and submit.
4. Manager completes evaluation and submits the document.
5. Observe the Printable page of manager there is mismatch in PD dates.
The printed document should display the actual changed performance document dates.
The printed document displaying the original dates of performance document.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!