Fusion Talent: Confirm Review Meeting Held Date Errors Out
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Manage Worker Performance
Managers are unable to enter Confirm Review Meeting Held Date when processing a Performance Document.
Receive the following error:
HRA-960104 The meeting held date must be later than or equal to the performance document from date.
The error occurs even if the data selected falls within the specified range.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a performance template that can be generated by the manager - with performance dates of 12/01/2012 to 02/28/2013.
2. Manager generates the performance document for his/her direct reports.
3. Manager adds new objectives and competencies.
4. Manager updates and enters details for the Objectives and Competencies and submits the document to the employee .
5. Employee receives the performance document and updates it with her/his comments and information and submits the document back to the manager.
6. Manager reviews the employee comments,and adds his/her comments.
7. Manager submits the performance document for "Confirm Review Meeting" held.
Receive the error.
For the manager, this cannot be completed as no matter what date is entered, the application does not accept it.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms