Performance Ratings From Performance Management Is Not Correct in Compensation Worksheet
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Ratings from Performance Management is not correct in Compensation Worksheet
1. Enable Performance Ratings for Bonus plan in compensation management.
2. Enable the Performance Management Ratings columns on the Worksheet.
3. Log in as manager and completed Performance Review performance document for employee
4. Enter Calculated Overall Rating is 3.8
5. Run Start Workforce Compensation Cycle for Bonus Plan
6. On the worksheet, the Performance Ratings it is fetched as 5
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms