Fusion Compensation: TCS:Performance Ratings From Performance Management Is Not Correct in Compensation Worksheet
(Doc ID 1574203.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Ratings from Performance Management is not correct in Compensation Worksheet
1. Enable Performance Ratings for Bonus plan in compensation management.
2. Enable the Performance Management Ratings columns on the Worksheet.
3. Log in as manager and completed Performance Review performance document for employee
4. Enter Calculated Overall Rating is 3.8
5. Run Start Workforce Compensation Cycle for Bonus Plan
6. On the worksheet, the Performance Ratings it is fetched as 5
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document