Last updated on JANUARY 14, 2015
Applies to:Oracle TBE Reporting Cloud Service - Version 10.5 to 14BA1 [Release 10 to 14]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running a custom report, Insight returns only one page of results when additional pages are expected. Exporting to certain file formats (PPTX, PPT, and PDF) provides the additional pages of data. Exporting to other formats (XHTML, DOCX, DOC, XLSX, and XLS) continues to display only one page of data.
Correct data is returned for all Insight reports (i.e. standard, custom reports, and cloned reports). If Insight results are exported, all export files include correct data regardless of file format.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Taleo Business Edition.
2. Click the Reports Tab.
3. Click Insight.
4. Locate and mouse over the report where the problem occurs.
5. Click the Run button.
6. On the following page, select any applicable Parameters.
7. Click the Run Report button.
8. Once the report runs, note that 1/1 pages are displayed in the report results.
9. Click the menu button, and click the Export Content option.
10. In the Export Content window, the PDF option will be available by default. Click the OK button.
11. Download the PDF file. Open the PDF file.
12. Within the PDF file, note that all pages of data are available.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms