Values Created In Extended Lookup Codes Are Not Available In Manage Employment UI
Last updated on JULY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The values created through 'Manage 'Extended Lookup Codes' are not visible in the Worker Category drop down in Manage Employment.
1. Navigate to 'Manage Common Lookups'
2. Create a value in the Common Lookup. Lookup Type: EMPLOYEE_CATG
3. Navigate to 'Manage 'Extended Lookup Codes'
4. Create 3 values corresponding to lookup code created in step 2
5. Navigate to 'Manage Employment' in Person Management and review the drop down in the worker category.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms