Newly Create Users Receive Email Notification When Enterprise Option "Send User Name and Password Email Notification" is NO
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer set Send User Name and Password Email Notification to NO at the enterprise level, but all newly created users (in that enterprise) still receive the email notification.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to fusion application as an application administrator
2. Click Navigator -> Tools: Setup and Maintenance
3. Search for task Manage Enterprise HCM Information
4. Click Go to Task
5. Search and select the enterprise, click the Edit button, and select Update.
set the Send User Name and Password option to No
6. Load new users to fusion application, run Send Pending LDAP Requests with user type as All, batch size as AF
All new users still get email notification
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms