Newly Create Users Receive Email Notification When Enterprise Option "Send User Name and Password Email Notification" is NO
(Doc ID 1583858.1)
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer set Send User Name and Password Email Notification to NO at the enterprise level, but all newly created users (in that enterprise) still receive the email notification.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to fusion application as an application administrator
2. Click Navigator -> Tools: Setup and Maintenance
3. Search for task Manage Enterprise HCM Information
4. Click Go to Task
5. Search and select the enterprise, click the Edit button, and select Update.
set the Send User Name and Password option to No
6. Load new users to fusion application, run Send Pending LDAP Requests with user type as All, batch size as AF
All new users still get email notification
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!