Integrating Oracle Security Token Service 11g with Oracle Fusion SOAP Web Services
(Doc ID 1584173.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Full PDF is attached to this document.
This document describes how to enable Federation from a Web Services Client to Oracle Fusion Cloud SOAP Web Services using a Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) Token. It specifically discusses the scenario where the Oracle 11g Security Token Service (STS) is configured to issue SAML Tokens that are used to access Oracle Fusion SOAP Web Services. Oracle 11g STS runs in your on-premise environment, and it is configured to enable on-premise Web Service Clients to access SOAP Web Services running in the Oracle Fusion Cloud Service environment.
Configuring your Oracle 11g STS instance to work with a Oracle Fusion SOAP Web Service involves the following tasks:
- Configuring your Oracle 11g STS to issue SAML Tokens with the required claims
- Verifying that the required SAML Policies are attached to the Fusion SOAP Web Service
- Establishing trust between your Oracle 11g STS and the Oracle Fusion Web Services Manager
- Configuring the Web Service Client to acquire the SAML Token from the STS
- Testing Federated Web Service Channel
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document