Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to resume a Hire transaction after saving it, the following errors occur:
Saved_New_Hire_Transaction_Errors.docx shows several error messages after resuming a hire transaction.
Error: The value of attribute LEGISLATION_CODE is invalid. Valid values are in validation source table FND_TERITTORIES. (PAY-1635883)
Error: Attribute NameType in PersonNameDEO is required. You must provide a value for the attribute. Attribute OrderName in PersonNameDEO is required.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Fusion
2. Navigator > New Person > Hire an Employee
3. Enter data in the Basic Details, Personal Details and National Identifiers sections
4. Select Next to navigate to Person Information form
5. Enter Phone Details, Email Details, Legislative Information and Citizenship and Visa Info
6. Save the page.
7. Log out.
8. Log back in.
9. Under worklist, click on “Saved Transaction”
10. Under Available actions, click on “Resume this Transaction”
11. Note that the country is missing under the “National Identifiers” section:
12. Press the next button, and observe that an error gets displayed:
13. Click OK.
14. Scroll down to the Phone Details section. Observe that the Country Code which was previously entered got wiped out.
15. Scroll down to the Passport Information. Observe that the country is missing (even though I had entered “India” as the country previously.
16. Scroll down to the Emergency Contact Information.
17. Click on the Emergency Contact information to expand the section.
18. Note that the section doesn’t expand.
19. Press the Next button. Note the errors that popup.
20. Press OK. Then, press the cancel button.
21. The errors get displayed again.
22. Press OK. Then, press the back button.
23. The errors get displayed again.
24. Press OK. Then, try to navigate away from the page.
25. The errors get displayed, and you aren’t allowed to go to any other page. The only action you can perform at this point is signing out.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms