How To Change Probation Period Duration Calculation From Calendar To Working Days?
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Login with user having HR Specialist Role
2. Navigate to Navigator --&amp;gt; Workforce Management --&amp;gt; New Person --&amp;gt; Hire an Employee
3. Provide Identification Details and click on Next button
4. Provide Personal Details and click on Next button
5. Provide Assignment details. Scroll down and provide probation period days to 100 Days.
System calculated Probation End date automatically.
This automatic calculation is based on Calendar days.
We want to change it to working days because of the new changes in the Kuwait Labour Laws.
How can we change Probation Period duration calculation from calendar to working days?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms