Logging Out of Fusion Application Does not Log User Out of OIM
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an user log out of fusion application, the system does not log out user from OIM
Steps to reproduce:
1. Reset two users' password in OIM console, which will force those two users to go through password change page after next login
2. Login as first user in fusion application
3. It will be redirected to password change page.
4. Change its password, click submit, it will be redirected to fusion application
5. Click logout, it will be redirected to a fusion application login page
6. Login as second user, it will be redirected to password change page again
In the upper right hand corner it shows first user's login and you can not reset the second users password here.
(As the system will complain the original password you enter for second user is not correct)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms