Last updated on JULY 14, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use Spreadsheet Loader to Create Workers, the following error occurs:
oracle.jbo.JboException: JBO-29000: Unexpected exception caught: oracle.jbo.RowValException, msg=JBO-27024: Failed to validate a row with key oracle.jbo.Key[300000005989520 ] in PersonEO_Ethnicity_PersonVOToPersonEthnicityVO_PersonEthnicityVO
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator-Data Exchange - initiate Data Load - create worker.
2. Once file is downloaded, add employee data to the file, make sure you enter correct Ethnicity for the Legislation
3. Then upload the file. Copy the Batch Name.
4. Again navigate to Navigator- Data Exchange - Batch Load
5. Search the batch with copied Batch Name in step 2
6. Run the batch .
7. Check for the errors
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms