Application Composer - Generate Import And Export Artifacts Not Working Anymore After Error
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Common CRM - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Common CRM Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Other Issues
When attempting to click on the Generate button in Application Composer to generate Import and Export Artifacts,
the following error occurs.
The artifacts required for the importing and exporting of extensible objects were not created for one or more extensions
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to “Application Composer”
2. Select Application “Sales”
3. In “Common Setup” click on “Import and Export”
4. Click on Button “Generate” and wait until the process has finished.
5. After process has completed the error is shown
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms