Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Platform Cloud Service - Reporting for OBI - Version 13C and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When reporting on Application Flow in Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI), the last page visited or reached returns either a blank value or a value that is not the correct page:
- In Recruiting Subject Area, fields are found under Job Submission > Submission General Info:
- Career Site Last Page Reached Name (BL)
- Career Site Last Page Reached Sequence
- In Recruiting (Legacy) Subject Area, fields are found under Candidate > Candidate Application > Application General Information > ...
- Application - Latest Application Flow Page Visited
- Application - Latest Application Flow Page Visited (Sequence)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms