Changes to the reference data set for a BU does not take effect
(Doc ID 1601387.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the reference data set for a business unit is changed, the changes do not take effect immediately.
1. Create a Business Unit A with default set = X
2. In the Business Unit Set Assignment task, by default X will be assigned to Jobs, Departments, Locations and Grades. Assign set Y for the object Departments. Save the changes
3. Later modify the business unit assignment in step 2. Change the set assignment for Departments from Y to Z.
4. Try to hire an employee in to the Business Unit A
5. In the assignment screen, when trying to enter departments expect to see the departments in set Z. But the departments in set Y are available, which is as per the old set assignment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document