Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud / OTAC Deployment Policies and Quarterly Update Lifecycle Status
(Doc ID 1603034.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2019
Applies to:Taleo Products
Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service - Version 11A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud / OTAC Deployment Policies
- Customer environments can be operated only on software versions that are in General Availability (GA) status (except in cases where customers have been approved as early adopters to participate in the Limited Availability Program).
- Consult the Quarterly Update Lifecycle Status List below for availability, End of Life (EOL) dates, and target dates for upcoming Quarterly Updates.
- We highly recommend all customers should be taking regular quarterly updates to leverage the latest product capabilities, as well as benefit from important bug fixes.
- The most current GA quarterly update will be deployed when an update is initiated. Prior quarterly updates will not be deployed when a newer version is in General Availability status.
- Quarterly Updates that have been declared End of Life will be decommissioned and all customer environments that are on the Quarterly Update must be updated to the most current version prior to the End of Life date.
- Maintenance Packs and Express Packs may be de-supported with advanced notice as warranted, necessitating application of a more current Maintenance Pack or Express Pack. Maintenance Packs and Express Packs may be applied to customers’ environments proactively for critical fixes, to avoid operating on de-supported versions, etc.
- New customer environments and additional environments for existing customers for company split, etc, will be created on the most current version.
- Non-renewing customers are not exempt from these policies and must remain on current versions.
Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud / OTAC Quarterly Update Lifecycle Status
The following is intended to outline our general product direction. It is intended for information purposes only, and may not be incorporated into any contract. It is not a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions. The development, release, and timing of any features or functionality described for Oracle’s products remains at the sole discretion of Oracle.
|Quarterly Update||Status||Action for Customers on Quarterly Update|
Available August 19th 2019
|EOL: July 31st, 2020 Schedule update to latest release.|
Available May 21, 2019
|EOL: April 30th, 2020 Schedule update to latest release.|
Available February 18, 2019
|EOL: January 31, 2020. Schedule update to latest release.|
Available September 25, 2018
|EOL: October 31, 2019. Schedule update to latest release.|
Available June 26, 2018
|EOL: July 31, 2019. Schedule update to latest release.|
Available April 2, 2018
|EOL: May 31, 2019. Schedule update to latest release.|
Target months for current and upcoming quarterly updates and maintenance packs are available to customers on Cloud Customer Connect here.
Information regarding the quarterly update release model: https://appsconnect.oracle.com/posts/c67890c394
Information regarding product announcements, GCN's, documentation and knowledge: Support Center: Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud (OTAC) <Document 1552573.2>
Please note: It is very important that the appropriate contacts are subscribed to receive notifications so they are aware of important correspondence about maintenance, outages, upgrades, end of life, and other important OTAC lifecycle announcements. Please refer to MOS Doc ID 1046726.1 - Subscribing to PIN and PCN Notifications.
Updated August 19, 2019
This document is subject to change. Please review periodically for updates.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document