Taleo Enterprise Edition Update Policies and Release Status
(Doc ID 1603034.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service - Version 11A and later
Oracle Taleo Platform Cloud Service - SmartOrg (Central Configuration)
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Talent Enterprise Edition Cloud / TEE Deployment Policies
- Customer environments can only be operated on currently supported releases.
- Consult the Quarterly Update Lifecycle Status List below for availability and target dates for upcoming Quarterly Updates.
- Quarterly updates are mandatory and deliver the latest features, bug fixes, and security & compliance updates.
- The most current available release will be scheduled when a quarterly update is initiated.
- Updates will be scheduled between Mondays at 9:00 AM Eastern to Saturdays completing by 08:00 AM Eastern.
- New customer environments and additional environments for existing customers will be created on the most current version.
- Non-renewing customers are not exempt from these policies and must remain on current versions.
- Taleo Enterprise Quarterly Mandatory Update FAQ
Oracle Talent Enterprise Edition Cloud / TEE Quarterly Update Lifecycle Status
The following is intended to outline our general product direction. It is intended for information purposes only, and may not be incorporated into any contract. It is not a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions. The development, release, and timing of any features or functionality described for Oracle’s products remains at the sole discretion of Oracle.
|Quarterly Update||Status||Action for Customers on Quarterly Update|
Target Availability February 22nd, 2021
Target Availability May 24th, 2021
Target Availability August 2021
Target Availability November 2021
Target months for current and upcoming quarterly updates and maintenance packs are available to customers on Cloud Customer Connect here.
Information regarding product announcements, GCN's, documentation and knowledge: Support Center: Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud (OTAC) <Document 1552573.2>
Please note: It is important that the appropriate contacts are subscribed to receive notifications so they are aware of correspondence concerning maintenance, outages, updates, and other important TEE lifecycle announcements. Please refer to MOS Doc ID 1046726.1 - Subscribing to PIN and PCN Notifications.
Updated May 10, 2021
This document is subject to change. Please review periodically for updates.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document