Taleo Enterprise Edition Update Policies and Release Status
(Doc ID 1603034.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service - Version 11A and later
Oracle Taleo Platform Cloud Service - SmartOrg (Central Configuration)
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Talent Enterprise Edition Cloud / TEE Deployment Policies
- Quarterly updates are mandatory and deliver the latest features, bug fixes, and security & compliance updates.
- Quarterly updates may not be canceled or rescheduled.
- The most current available release will be scheduled when a quarterly update is initiated.
- Updates will be scheduled between Mondays at 9:00 AM Eastern to Saturdays completing by 08:00 AM Eastern. Specific dates during the week are not guaranteed.
- New customer environments and additional environments for existing customers will be created on the most current version.
- Non-renewing customers are not exempt from these policies and must remain on current versions.
- Taleo Enterprise Quarterly Mandatory Update FAQ
Oracle Talent Enterprise Edition Cloud / TEE Quarterly Update Lifecycle Status
The following is intended to outline our general product direction. It is intended for information purposes only, and may not be incorporated into any contract. It is not a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions. The development, release, and timing of any features or functionality described for Oracle’s products remains at the sole discretion of Oracle.
|Quarterly Update Group||Quarterly Update|
Information regarding product announcements, GCN's, documentation and knowledge: Support Center: Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud (OTAC) <Document 1552573.2>
Please note: It is important that the appropriate contacts are subscribed to receive notifications so they are aware of correspondence concerning maintenance, outages, updates, and other important TEE lifecycle announcements. Please refer to MOS Doc ID 1046726.1 - Subscribing to PIN and PCN Notifications.
Updated January 05, 2022
This document is subject to change. Please review periodically for updates.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document