Error when Adding Passport: By Default A “0” Value Is Existing In The “Issuing Country” Field.
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Edit Passport UI has a "Issuing Country" column with a column-name LOV but gives the below error once a value is selected.
The number is not a whole number.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as an HR Administrator.
2. Navigate to the Person Management workarea.
3. Search for, and select, an existing employee.
4. Click on the Documents tab.
5. Click the 'Edit' button in the Passports panel.
6. In a new or existing row, select a value from the Issuing Country LOV.
7. Confirm the error which states a whole number is required.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms