Unable To Update Address Of An Employee HRX-1560150, PER-1530200
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Manage Workforce Lifecycle
Unable to update address of an employee in support of a global transfer. Multiple error messages appear through different navigations.
1: You have entered an invalid home address (HRX-1560150)
2: Error - You cannot delete this mailing address without first selecting a new mailing address for this person (PER-1530200)
3: From your date of hire to the last process date, you must have a valid address record for the address type of home.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Fusion Apps as HR Specialist
2. Navigator > Person Management
3. Query the Person
4. Click on the Persons name in the Search results to bring up Person Management.
5. Click the Create Address button.
6. Enter details of the Corrected Address.
8. Next to the Original Address select Edit > Delete to remove the Original Address.
9. Click Save.
10. Click Submit.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot update address information for a transferred employee.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms