Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion CRM Application Composer Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Modified the display label in the object information, but 2 labels have not been modified :
- Home page Sales meeting (upper right)
- Lookup Saved search
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Login to App Composer
- Click on create custom object icon
- Enter name = TestObject & plural name = TestObjects
- Click on save
- Create workarea for this object.
- Go to Runtime page of TestObject, you will see All TestObjects in saved search
- Go to app composer
- Click on TestObject custom object.
- Edit the plural name to TestObjectsModified.
- Go to Runtime page of TestObject, you will not see the new plural name in saved search and this is the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms