Last updated on JULY 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Eloqua Marketing Cloud Service - Version 10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- You receive a bounceback email with one of the following messages, or your see a similar message on the Bounceback History with Messaging report:
- RID 0 - 5.1.0 - Unknown address error ('550', ['Address rejected (#5.1.1)'])
- RID 0 - 5.1.0 - Unknown address error ('550', ['<email@example.com>, Recipient unknown'])
- RID 0 - 5.1.0 - Unknown address error ('550', ['5.1.1 sorry, no mailbox here by that name '])
- RID 0 - 5.1.0 - Unknown address error ('550', ['unrouteable address'])
- RID 0 - 5.1.0 - Unknown address error ('554', ['delivery error: dd Sorry your message to <firstname.lastname@example.org> cannot be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued [#102]. - <mta444.mail.re4.domain.com>'])
- The contact’s bounceback status is marked as invalid.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms