Display Issue With User Enterable Annual Elections
Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Benefits Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Participants elect an annual amount in Medical FSA and Dependent Care FSA.
Defined Rate Frequency is Monthly
Communicated Rate Frequency is Per Pay Period.
Participant enrolls and elects an annual amount. The "Primary" column displays monthly rate instead of per pay period rate.
After saving and submitting the enrollment, the "Primary" column will correctly display the per pay period amount from that point forward. It is confusing through the enrollment process.
Expect the rate to be displayed in per pay period amount
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. New Hire Life Event: 12/26, with coverage starting 03/01/2014 per business requirements.
2. Elect $2400 in both Medical FSA and Dependent Care FSA plans.
3. Employee amount is ($200) and not per pay period ($120 (2400 divided over 20 remaining pay periods)
4. Complete enrollment and Press “Submit”
5. Confirmation Page displays the appropriate amount and coverage
6. Review Page: Still shows Monthly amount
7. Return to enrollment, correct rates appear, as does coverage amount
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms