Mobile Pages Do Not Match Configuration
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Mobile Sales Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Extensibility
Mobile Pages Do Not Match Configuration in Applications Composer.
Changes made to the Mobile pages for Opportunities in Applications Composer do not appear in the Oracle Sales Cloud Mobile UI.
There are also fields that I add in Applications Composer that do not appear, or remove of fields in Applications Composer that do appear in Oracle Sales Cloud Mobile UI.
It is not just the order is incorrect, there are field adds/removals that do not take effect.
Cutomer expects the mobile page UI layouts in Mobile Sales application to match the configuration of mobile pages made in Application Composer
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Sandbox
2. Navigator > Application composer
3. Application = Sales
4. Opportunity > Pages
5. Click the “Mobile Pages” tab
6. Click Edit Opportunity
7. Click Next (or click the “Select Fields” step of the wizard)
8. Note the order of fields in the List view. Change the order
9. Note the order of fields in the Detail View. Change the order. Remove the fields “Win Probability and Sales Method if they appear.
10. Click Next, Next, Submit
11. Publish the sandbox (Administration > Manage Sandboxes > highlight sandbox and click the Publish button
Check the resulting layout
12. Login to Oracle Sales Cloud Mobile on a tablet (iPad)
13. Note the order of the fields for the
a. Opportunity List view
b. Opportunity detail page
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot add/remove or change order of Opportunities fields in Applications Composer for Mobile Pages.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms