Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HCM extracts have been scheduled to run daily.
The Effective Date being passed as date of submission rather than the SYSDATE.
Interfaces are running with incorrect effective date (1 day in the past)
Configuration done in "Refine HCM Extract" to make parameter "Effective Date" as Parameter Basis = Post SQL Bind and Basis Value = select TO_CHAR(SYSDATE,'YYYY-MM-DD') from dual
The sql is being evaluated on submission, resulting in effective date being date of submission, and not date of extract run
Tried changing the "Refine HCM Extract" configuration to sql bind, context bind (sysdate) but it is not working.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Fusion Apps as an HCM Admin
2. Navigator > Data Exchange > Refine HCM Extracts.
3. Select the Payroll Flow. Click on the Parameters tab
4. Set the "Effective Date" parameter with Parameter Basis = Post SQL Bind and Basis Value = select TO_CHAR(SYSDATE,'YYYY-MM-DD') from dual
5. Submit the extract on 07-JAN-14
Set the Start Date for the extract to 10-JAN-14
6. Review the Payroll Flow Parameters after it has been submitted.
Effective Date shows SYSDATE (07-JAN-14) instead of the intended date (10-JAN-14)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms