REL7UPG- HR UNABLE TO CREATE PERFORMANCE DOCUMENTS FOR TERMINATED ASSIGNMENTS
(Doc ID 1617933.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0, Manage Worker Performance
REL7UPG: HR not able to create performance documents for terminated assignments
HR should be able to create performance documents for terminated assignments
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Person Management
2. Check the Inactive Assignment details
3. Navigate to Career > Performance > Create Performance Documents
- query the Worker
- choose the latest Inactive Assignment and select Create
- the PD Manager name is not defaulted to the Manager of the highlighted row
- the PD Name suggests No Performance Document Available
4. Manage Performance Templates
- check that there are available PDs to support the review cycles
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!