Unable To See The Multi Currency Rates In Opportunities and In Currency Rates Manager Task
(Doc ID 1624546.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Opportunity Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Need to setup Multi Currencies.
Followed the steps given in the KM <Note 1485166.1>
After installing the Desktop Integrator followed the steps provided in the document..
The processes were also completed successfully in Scheduled Processes..
But, after the rates are inserted through the worksheet...unable to search it in Currency Rates Manager page and also not able to find the new
currency in Opportunities..
1. log in to applications
2. goto Navigator > Tools > Download Desktop Integration
If not found this link, log in into application into ATK Home page. Then replace the URL after /homePage/ with /desktop_installer/OracleFADesktop.exe
Here is an example:
The URL looks like this:
You can save the .exe and install in your client machine.
Verify the Currency related Profile Option Values
1. log in to applications
2. go to Navigator > Tools > Setup and Maintenance
3. search for task = Manage Currency Profile Options
4. click on Go to Task icon for this row
5. there are two profiles here
set the desired values at appropriate levels (Site,Product,User)
Define Currency Conversion Rates
7. Back in the Applications, goto Navigator > Tools > Setup and Maintenance >
8. search for task list = Define Currencies or directly search for task = Manage Daily Rates
9. click on Go to Task for the row of the task = Manage Daily Rates
10. goto Daily Rates tab
11. click on the button "Create in Spreadsheet" at the top right hand side
12. this will open up "CreateDailyRates.xlsx" file - choose Open file option
13. and log in to the instance will be needed here
14. once the log in details are given, the file opens up
15. in this sheet enter conversions as below
*From Currency *To Currency *Conversion Rate Type *From Conversion Date *To
Conversion Date Conversion Rate Inverse Rate *Action
USD EUR Corporate 12/31/2012 12/30/2013 0.800300 1.249400 Insert
USD EUR Corporate 12/31/2013 12/30/2014 0.800300 1.249400 Insert
EUR USD Corporate 12/31/2012 12/30/2013 1.249400 0.800300 Insert
EUR USD Corporate 12/31/2013 12/30/2014 1.249400 0.800300 Insert
16. once all rows are added, click on Submit
17. the back end processes will be run automatically
18. the success message comes like all rows were inserted
check if the Record Status column in the excel file is showing value "Row inserted successfully"
19. Confirmation message :
Number of records successfully inserted: 4
Rates are loaded into the daily rates interface table. Your process 61407 has been submitted.
20. go to Navigator > Tools > Scheduled Processes > can see here
Import and Calculate Daily Rates (Process ID 61407) is in Status = Succeeded
21. However cannot see the rates in the Manage Daily Rates window neither in Opportunity pages
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document