Goal Management: Goal Approval Notifications Are Not Coming
(Doc ID 1624902.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Goal Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Goal Management: No goal approval notifications are coming
Employee has created a goal and this should go for approval to the line manager (The Profile Option: Add goal approval is set to Y). The employee does receive the following message indicating that the goal was submitted for approval:
"The selected goals were submitted for approval. You can perform actions on them after your manager approves them"
However, the goal looks as though it has actually been auto approved:
- The manager doesn't receive the approval notification
- The status of the goal should say pending approval, it doesn't
- The employee can update the goal before it is approved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as an employee and Add a goal through Navigator => Career => Goals => My Goals tab
2. Employee revives a notification to say that the goal has gone for approval.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document