Fusion PIM: Item Orderable and Other Attribute Warnings Appear For ERP / Financials Install Customer EGP-2775801
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Model - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Manage Product/Service Data-Define Product
When attempting to Create a new item,
the following error occurs.
Attribute 'Orderable on the Web' cannot be updated because you do not have the privilege (EGP-2775801)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In a Financials / ERP Cloud build of the Fusion product.
2. Using Product Data Steward based user > Items > Create Item
3. Do not use any seeded item template as a part of item creation (templates may default in values that cannot be seen by a Financials / ERP user into Item Attributes)
4. The item gets an error popup of EGP-2775801 for 'Orderable on the web' or other reference update permission required but missing.
5. This and other Item Attribute errors prevent creation of an Item for use in Financials / ERP Cloud.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms