Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After a user updates addresses or marital status in my portrait and submits the change : When the first level approver opens the hyperlink from the worklist to view details of the change, either the screen stays in "loading" or displays a blank page.
The expected behavior is that the page should be presented to the user showing the changes for which the approval is for.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Login as user with approval enabled.
2. Go to My Portrait -> Person Information
3. Edit the existing address, set the effective start date to a past date and submit.
4. Login as manager for above user.
5. Go to notification page, and click the worklist link for the change.
6. Find that page stays in "loading" or displays a blank page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms